2009年10月21日水曜日

Public Bathroom

All you girls might not know
that there are lots of guys
that get too close to the urinal
but don't care if their clothes touch the urinal.
Around the urinal is dirty.
We don't know
if it's the "moral sense"
of trying not to drip on the floor,
or
if it's the "shame feeling"
of not wanting the guy next to you looking at your dick.
Who knows?
As for me,
I am afraid of my piss bouncing off from the filthy urinal
and on to my clothes, my penis,
and also the hand that holds the penis.
That's why I take a step back and change the angle
so that it never bounces back on me.

Take a moment to imagine.
All the guys that get too close to the urinal
and have a lot of piss on their clothes,
comes into the same busy train as you.

All the ladies, before you go out with that guy,
make sure which type he is...
the intimate one or the dripping type
because your clothes will be in danger.
I am the dripping type who doesn't step close to the urinal.
I won't dirty your clothes.
Please hold me tight.

★HP
http://www.pocochin.com
★VIDEO【Kuru Kuru Par】ON AIR @ YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/POCOCHINMANBAND

0 件のコメント: