2009年10月21日水曜日

My Prime minister speech

if I became a Prime minister,
I will make such a inauguration speech.

Looking at it from the time in space,
a new born baby and a 90 year old are almost like the same age.
Life is like an instant beam of light
that comes and goes in a second with unlimited possibilities
which can be dyed in any color.
You never know if Einstein's "theory of relativity"
nor Darwin's "theory of evolution" is correct.
I don't believe in anyone's life theory.
Humans theory is only an ideology.
This world is a world with no answers...
like an endless circle ratio.
There is no right or wrong.
It doesn't go the way you want it to.
That is what makes it interesting.
Because there are no answers, the unlimited possibilities exist.
Leaving all ideology a possibility.

I like to look at the stars.
Looking at the limitless universe,
is there a limit? no one knows.
Where did I come from and where am I going?
and what is this world that I live in....
There is no one who can explain this.
So, why do people say... you are this....
you don't get it.... you don't understand....
life is not that easy.... and suppress me with their ideas...
money, success, status, fame, achievement,
it is not about if you have succeeded or not...
don't judge and look up or look down
depending on those factors, it's boring...
That is why I look up to the sky.

Everyone in this earth is someone's child.
Everyone has a father and a mother.
Then why do people ignore families
that are far away to protect your family?
We lack in interest and respect to families
that are being killed on the other side of the world
that you are told were your enemies..
I do my best to use my imagination
to feel the love of a family living far away.
I wish that you will not kill families far away
to protect your own family.
That is why I look at the sky.

The universe is laid above us so that
we can think about what is at the end of the universe
or what is not there at the end of the universe...
The universe is made so that we won't ever find out
what it is to make us use our imagination.
It is made so there is no answer.
It is wonderful that there are no answers.
This is only my ideology...
I will end my inauguration speech.

★HP
http://www.pocochin.com
★VIDEO【Kuru Kuru Par】ON AIR @ YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/user/POCOCHINMANBAND

0 件のコメント: