2009年10月21日水曜日

Priority Seats

Lately on the train,
I enjoy watching the various
after expressions of those
who give up their seats for the elderly.
After the elderly says "thank you"...
some blush embarrassed,
some look with downcast eyes,
some smile,
some try to hide their expression,
some focus on what they were reading...
There are truly many expressions of those
who give their seats up.
It spreads a small happiness inside the train.
A feeling of satisfaction that you did something good...
mixes a feeling of embarrassment
that you don't want anyone to know
that the satisfaction came out naturally
and you can't hide it...
I guess that mixture of feelings comes out
as your face expression.
Looking at those being happy, makes me happy.
Riding the train, I always think that those
who give their seat to the elderly
feel a greater happiness than the elderlys
that were actually given the seats.
Looking at those warm-hearted people,
I always say to them in myself...
Don't be sitting in the first place!

★HP
http://www.pocochin.com
★VIDEO【Kuru Kuru Par】ON AIR @ YouTube
http://www/youtube/com/user/POCOCHINMANBAND

0 件のコメント: